Could you answer this little interview in your blog? Thanks!
1. Do you knit continental or English? continental, and i never wrap the yarn on any fingers. i just sort of grip it in my pinky and ring fingers
2. How long ago did you learn to knit? in february 2007 (5 months ago)
3. First FO? a hat for my mom. it took me three trys. i wasn't experienced enough to know i could 'frog' it and re-do. i actually knitted two baaaaad hats (one was too short and too big around, the other was sort of cone shaped - i added a very silly pom and gave it to the nieces to play with). the third was good. i used crazy aunt purls roll brim hat recipe, except i added a 2x2 ribbing. i used white caron simply soft.
4. Favorite yarn? i love most yarns. haven't found anything too scratchy to use. except red heart super saver. it will probably get donated. i. do. not. like. to. knit. with. it. at all. i really love merino yarns, and malabrigo has beautiful colorways.
5. Favorite pattern? none yet, but i do love the drive thru sweater for kids!
6. Favorite pattern source? the internet.
7. Favorite needles? so far, i love these old dritz steel circular needles. my susan bates quicksilvers are great because they are *just* slippery enough
8. Nicest thing you've ever knit? so far, the topi hat (which still isn't finished)
9. Most hated project? a baby sweater i started with some acrylic boucle. it is still all tangled up and hiding in my yarn craft cart.
10. Who are you going to pass this on to? Whoever wants to answer it.