Saturday, March 29, 2008

Paying it Forward!

I received my gift form Julie (THANKS! I forgot to take a picture....opps!) She sent me a hand crocheted trivet. It's pretty blues and corals. Even the kiddo loves it (though she thinks it was a blanket for her doll).

I have finished my 3 gifts and am mailing them out soon! Thanks for being so patient. It was harder than I thought to think of a gift to send that I would be proud of sending but wouldn't kill me to get done. I love what I am sending so much that I have another four around the house for me and plan on making lots more (I will post pics after my 3 angels get them; I don't want to spoil the surprise)!

Thanks for not reporting me to the PIF cops for being late! *blush*

2 comments:

  1. Awesome can't wait to see the pics!
    I am bummed about my PIF efforts I can't seem to get 2 other persons to join under me and really nice gifts for my PIF partners.(sobbing)I will be sending the one person I have her gift pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww (((hugs)))

    try re-posting the request on ravelry and KH. You might get lucky and get those last 2! Also, you could always just pick two persons whose blogs/posts ou like and ask them if you can send them a gift? HTH

    ReplyDelete